We are happy to announce our winning creation: The SMOG.
Congratulations to Todd Rudat— the winner of the Revolve Pizza Creation contest! Todd made our pizza hearts skip a beat with the SMOG pizza. The SMOG stands for Sausage, Mushroom, Onion and Green peppers. Obviously named after its toppings, it’s covered with our house-made Vodka sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese, green bell peppers, Cremini mushrooms, red onion, and our crumbled Italian Sausage. Excellent creation, Todd!
If that doesn’t make you instantly start craving some Revolve pizza, then feast your eyes on these entries that were too creative and too mouthwatering for us not to share with you.
- Russell Pesto-Brook: Basil pesto, roasted garlic, mozzarella, parmesan, basil, green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, roasted garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, and sliced chicken breast. Created by Maverick Ball.
- Sicilian Slice: Vodka sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, pineapple, and prosciutto. Created by Sarah Hoffman.
- Eat My Crust: Basil pesto, chives & cheddar, cheddar, mozzarella, green bell peppers, black olives, cherry tomatoes, Cremini mushrooms, pepperoncini, bacon, crumbled Italian sausage and pepperoni. Created by Laura Halaoui.
- Chick-a-Boom-a-Q Sweet & Smoky BBQ sauce, feta, mozzarella, green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, bacon and sliced chicken breast. Created by Karee Pyeatt.
- Not Mushroom For Improvement Traditional red sauce, basil pesto, mozzarella, basil, black olives, Cremini mushrooms, bacon, Canadian bacon, and crumbled Italian sausage. Created by Lesli Sperling.
And there they are! Thank you again to everyone who submitted their crazy, tasty, and creative entries! We had a blast sorting through the yummiest of suggestions. Drop by Revolve and put these pairings to the test, go ahead, we dare you.